Saturday, March 15, 2008

birthday things

Well, here we go: pictures! We'll go square by square, clockwise from the top left.
{friday, march 14 - saturday, march 15}
went over to emily's in honor of my birthday and jillian popped out of the back door and surprised me! it was such a nice surprise... we had a great time!)
1. We made pizza! Mine was pretty normal - cheese and mushroom
2. Emily posing after taking a pizza out of the oven
3. Jillian's pizza was yummy! Alfredo sauce, spinach and broccoli
4. Emily posing with the cake that no, we didn't make - her mom made it :)
5. Another pose with the cake... by the way it was chocolate and involved ricotta cheese... it was good!
6. Jillian smiling with a piece - you can see that tired smile :)
7. Me smiling with my cake and flowers
8. Emily made pancakes and blackberry syrup for breakfast!
9. Blowing the candles out in the morning!





{saturday, march 15}
day two of time with my girls... this time looking a lot more presentable... ready for a shopping trip!}
1. Jillian and I in the car (don't worry, we were still parked). We liked how the flowers looked with my green shirt and her purple shirt... I like this picture
2. Pretty self-explanitory
3. Smiling with all the racks of cast-off clothing.
4. Outside Goodwill with some of our purchases
5. A silly picture to end the afternoon
6. I love my girls - hanging out with them this weekend brought back lots of good memories
7. Em and I walking to our cars
8. Jillian with the suitcase I bought. I'm sad that picasa cut off her head when I made a collage... sorry Jillian!
9. I don't remember this being taken... but I needed 9 pictures to make a collage :P




{sunday, march 16}
we went downtown for yet another birthday celebration. molly, emily, jillian and i. had lunch and just walked around. good time, and nice to relax.
1. Molly, Jillian and I on the swing downtown. We tried so hard to get a shot of all 4 of us!
2. Artistic Em took this one through the chain of the swing we were sitting on. I rather like it.
3. Molly and I not ready for the camera (but I still thought the picture was cute)
4. An attractive flower Jillian and I found
5. I thought this would make a good picture. I'm a bit biased since this is one of my favorite places to be :)
6. Jillian and I in black and white (see those flowers in the background?)
7. All four of us, but again, Picasa cut people out :(
8. The fabric from my dress and Molly's skirt and shirt. I looked down and it looked neat
9. *sigh* we must be rather determined people... Jillian and half of Molly are cut out of this one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest