Tuesday, March 25, 2008

celebration post

This post celebrates the end of week 10 of school (my weeks run from Tuesday morning-Monday night)
2 - amount of exams taken
5 - the weeks of school left, now that I'm in week 11! I get a life back on May 5th!
6 - the hours of sleep I expect to get tonight, also the amount of days I did school this week... fun stuff.
9 - the length of my paper (supposed to be 7-10... it's 11 including cover page and works cited)
12 - the posts I made on the discussion board this week
45 - the estimate amount of errors I probably overlooked... hope not
100 - the grade I hope to receive (haha yeah right...)
3,200 - amount of words I wrote
1,000,000,000 - the amount of things I could have said about Jesus and didn't.

...But I'm done with it! I submitted Jesus According to Mark and John tonight (well, this morning, technically) and it probably stinks and I will never ever pick it up and read it again and will never ever let anyone read it (because it probably stinks). Wow... an overview of Jesus as contrasted in two books of the Bible is so overwhelming; because it's well, God, that I wrote a paper about. I hope I did Him justice (I didn't... I never could). I hope that I never have a similar assignment. I'm so glad that's finished!

*happy dance*

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're finished, I'm sure it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! *dances along with jillian and lindsay* i love happy dances

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest