Sunday, August 31, 2008

smells like Fall!

It's only the end of August but it's already feeling like FALL here! The air has gotten crisp and cool and I even smelled something very like burning leaves today - yay!
I love Fall. It's one of my favorite seasons (my other favorites are Spring and Summer... Winter's got a bit too much of that cool air for me though I do love the cold). I'm looking forward to:
- leaves changing (do they do that here? guess I'll find out)
- fall festivals
- barn dances (doesn't that sound great?)
- hayrides
- sweaters
- experiencing a true FALL season... one that's not 90 degrees.
- October. For some reason, I really like October.

Yay for Fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest