Friday, August 22, 2008

sneak peek

Coming soon: pictures of the roommates and apartment.

I'd show more but our room is anything but set up.
The mattresses are stacked on the floor where the bed will be and our things are strewn everywhere.
We're hoping to get the bunk bed in our room this weekend and once it looks nice, I'll show pictures.

My actual roommate Molly and I picked out things together so they match (awww) and everything in our bathroom and room is extremely... happy. There will be a LOT of bright colors and lots of green in the pictures to come, so be warned :)

2 comments:

  1. hey... since you're having a bit of a comment drought I figured I'd take a second and let you know I've been reading... and I'm real excited for you, and I've been keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i concur with the above! love you linds! ~chandra

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest