Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

It's 35 degrees right now. The high is a scorching 54 today. This is Christmas weather, y'all!

Oh wait. It's going to get colder? It's only October?

Eek!

I'm excited about the snow that's promised to come in just a few weeks but brrr... it's a long walk to my bus in the mornings :)

A little edit:
THURSDAY morning was freezing! Quite literally. Every morning we get up to very cold weather outside our front door. We took pictures of the inaugural frost on the ground and wrote in the ice on Dustin's car (No, it's not pink... it's Rosewood. He's adamant). Frost, people. In October. I'm not over it - I like the cold weather but I'm really getting scared. (and frozen).

2 comments:

  1. I think you should invest in some snow shoes. Or maybe you could get some skis, and ski your way to your bus stop! Ice skates, if the side walk turns icy! lol And Kristine is trying to get me to go out there in that kind of weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude chandra, itd be an adventure...now how cool would that be to have an adventure in your little red pee coat and boots?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest