Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what i did this weekend

Nana came to visit me! Flew in Friday, I spent Friday night, all day Saturday, and Saturday night with her. We shopped for boots, found some winter things for me, saw Fireproof on Saturday, and she came to church with a friend and I on Sunday. It was nice having her... and a little odd that I was showing my grandmother "my home".
As a side note, it was 25 degrees when we went to church on Sunday. Poor Georgia woman didn't see it coming...


You may notice that I don't usually dress like this. You may also notice that the people in the picture with me don't look so normal. I haven't fallen in with a bad crowd, don't worry. I went to an 80s party!
The party wasn't the most amazing, but the outfits were.
This is Becky, Johanna, Holly and I... they are perfectly normal-looking most days.


...And to show off the outfits, we walked down to Safeway. I think someone had to get a bag of chips. These are most of the girls. About 50 people showed up to the party total. It was loud and bright colors were everywhere. I'm still reeling from the over-stimulation.




Becky and I stopped on someone's steps to take this picture. Ugh - look what we're wearing! The tennis shoes were an amazing find at Wal*Mart, the sweaters and earrings came from Value Village, and the hair... it's not really natural. A lot of hairspray went into Becky's to make it stay that big, and my bangs were quite stiff from all the stuff Maggie used to make them curl like that (it had kind of fallen by the time this was taken).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest