Friday, November 28, 2008

It's the most wonderful time...

Does this say it all or what?
I'm so completely thrilled with this stuff.

There's first-snow ice cream
(Dustin and Skyler and I went to Ben and Jerry's to get some)
(and I didn't mean to cut Dustin's head off... he's just taller than my arm can reach)

And Christmas lights in cute little downtowns
(Micah, Ian, Erica and I went to Coeur d'Alene for the light show)

Thanksgiving was fun.
But now it's super exciting...
It's Christmastime!

1 comment:

  1. AHH! IT IS the most wonderful time of the year indeed! Yay for snow and ice cream and LIGHTS!! :) and yay for coming home!!! :) sorry, had to add that. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest