Thursday, March 26, 2009

Soup!

Today my lunch consisted of a spoonful of peanut butter and an apple. It tasted okay and it really did fill me up for a little while, but kinda felt more snack-ish than like lunch.
Because of this, I want to introduce you to one of my new best friends: microwavable soup! I've bought a couple of these for Wednesday lunches in between chapel and classes and they're grand. They taste good, they're filling, they aren't high maintenance. Sandwiches squish or need refrigeration and take time to make and Tupperware containers tend to leak in my school bag.
I have no idea why I'm posting about this. It's SOUP. But seriously, it's amazing. If you happen to have some sitting around the house or don't like them or heck, if you have a coupon for them... think of your little friend in Washington :)

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest