Tuesday, October 20, 2009

but i'm thankful...

I miss
Warm nights camping at the beach

I am thankful for
Chilly nights with bright stars

I miss
Times after W class with my girls

I am thankful for
Fellowship over the phone, even from 3,000 miles away

I miss
Common Ground coffee/study dates with Brooke

I am thankful for
A friend who is pretty much the best unofficial long-distance wedding planner ever.

I miss
Harvest festival: candy shack and hayrides

I am thankful for
A true autumn: pumpkin patches and changing leaves

I miss
The place I grew up: Beaufort

I am thankful for
The place God has me now: Spokane

Fall things, now and then: Carson and I picking pumpkins at Green Bluff on Saturday;
Brooke and I (and THE hat) at Fall Festival a couple years ago

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Brooke and I need to get together for planning purposes. Can you trust us with all your planning needs?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest