Thursday, March 11, 2010

my 21st birthday

I am now 21. And here is what I did on my birthday:
Had pre-marriage counselling
Had lunch with Carson and Emily at Senor Froggy's
Showed Em around Spokane
Had my final dress fitting and got to take it with me (a very exciting moment)
Hung out at the house
Took Emily to the airport (sad)
Went out to dinner with Molly and Erica
(we got asked about the ears all night. Theirs say "She's 21" and mine, "I'm 21")
And then, I tried my dress on for Molly, Erica, and the girls I stayed with.
It was quite fun, and the fun continued the next day too! Carson had to work on my birthday so he made Wednesday the honorary birthday day... it was fun!

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest