Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where in the World...

...has Lindsay been for the past two months?
Here are some pictures to compensate for my bad updating...
I went to the Oregon coast with Carson's family in mid-January. I saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time, saw seals for the first time, and got to know the family better.
Virginia - Carson's mom and I went to Virginia to meet his brother's family in Quantico.
While I was there I also got to see Brooke in Purcellville and Jillian's future home in Occoquan!
Beaufort - THEN, I got to go to Beaufort. It snowed for the first time in 20 years - five inches!
Not to mention, seeing family was great.
And taking our first family picture ever in the snow...
And to top it all off... Jillian got married! Got to be a bridesmaid again!Then it was time to say goodbye...
I'm now living in Olympia with Carson's parents (though Seattle is the destination of the ferry I'm pictured on below)

And at this moment, I'm in Spokane again, just visiting + getting my wedding dress fitted.

Emily's coming to visit for five days... we'll pick her up tonight.

After this trip, I'm planning on staying in Olympia again and I definitely plan to stick in one place for more than two weeks... I haven't done that since the year started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest