Tuesday, April 6, 2010

oh, please come!

There are several very important things on a wedding "to do" list. Picking a location, figuring out the order of the ceremony, finding a dress... But one of the biggest things is the people who will be coming!

First of all (I couldn't get the pictures in the order I actually wanted):
Stamps. There were the stamps with rings, and stamps with cakes. But they were just a wee bit too... dare I say, ugly for my taste. So we went with the king and queen of hearts. I think they're cute.
Here are the invitation components: inserts (one for everyone, one for those we know won't be able to make it to the wedding), pictures (2 different kinds of normal ones, and then the goofy one Carson wanted. I'm glad we put pictures in because #1, I like pictures and #2, a lot of people won't know one or the other of us so now they have a visual), and the actual invitations themselves. I LOVE our invites. They're a picture of the trees and marsh behind our house, designed by my mom's uncle.
And here's me, burning the midnight oil and iPod battery life to finish stuffing invites on time.
Finally sent them out two weeks ago. That's one big thing done. Only a few weeks left!

2 comments:

  1. love the goofy picture! y'all are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you that I loved the invites! They are awesome. Char

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest