Tuesday, June 8, 2010

so, we're married...

We are MARRIED.

I don't think it's set in yet, as we keep looking at each other over dinner and saying "Wow, we're married" with bewilderment. It will one of these days; maybe when we argue over whose turn it is to lock the front door at night or maybe when I finally get down to the Social Security office to change my last name (I know... I know...).

It's hard to believe that only two and a half weeks ago we got married - so much has happened - the wedding, the honeymoon in Mexico, the visit back to Beaufort, the moving in to our new place in Naches, and the two receptions in Washington. It's been crazy - like a really long vacation :)

Anyway, we are now Mr. and Mrs. Bay, residing in the bustling metropolis of Naches... okay, maybe not so much, as Carson informed me this morning that its population is a whopping seven hundred. They make small towns REALLY small out here, apparently :)

I forgot my camera cord when I drove into Yakima (the nearest actual city) so I can't post the pictures of our darling little house in town. It's very small, but we're there and it's great and I'm so glad. I wish every one of you could come out to see where we live. It reminds me of a cute town in a movie. I absolutely love it.

Can't wait to share more, next time I get internet (I'm hanging out in a Starbucks to get internet, soaking in the coffee smell and the jazz being played over the loudspeakers).
much love,
mrs. bay :)

2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest