Friday, September 17, 2010

Cancun, Mexico!


[I have no other wedding or honeymoon pictures (or pictures from anything that happened prior to mid-June) than what I've shared online because my external hard drive died in its sleep. Won't turn on. So I keep going through these pictures, sad because I'm missing the others.]

But I digress.
I'm really here to share honeymoon pictures. Because since I care, you must, right? 
[just say right. And then you may scroll down and be enamored with all the things we did]

First off... details, sights... all that fun stuff. 
Blue water, iguanas everywhere, snorkeling in caves, beach, ocean, ruins, sunsets, "VIP" dolphin swimming, driving around in a golf cart, ring shot, Carson's first passport stamp... my last in that passport, lobby of the Royal Sands

And then the stuff we did...
Before dolphin swimming, at Chichenitza (Mayan ruins), swim-up bar at our resort, "dancing", exploring more ruins, sea lion kiss, tourist shopping, self-timer, ringless so we didn't lose our rings in the water, dancing with dolphins, more sea lion kisses, dressing up for dinner, snorkeling, exploring the resort.


It was such a great time. My only regret is that we didn't get to stay in Cancun for longer. We had an amazing villa with an incredible ocean view and fell asleep to the sound of waves on the shore. It was beautiful, fun, and we really filled up our days - Xcaret (it's a park, but without any rides), a day on the beach and pool (we were so burnt and crispy), a day exploring the Chichenitza ruins, a day on Isla Mujeres with dolphins, sea lions, manatees and driving around the island in a golf cart, and finally a day to relax before heading back to the airport.

and ps - should have put this warning at the top, but I'm not wearing makeup in like any of the pictures, so you may not want to click on it to make it bigger. If you do, don't judge, k thanks!

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest