Friday, March 18, 2011

happy birthday!

Happy SIXTEENTH birthday
Scott!

I for one cannot believe it's been that many years. I remember the days leading up to your birth and hearing that mom was in the hospital with you. And what I wore when I first met you.
We were a bit afraid to have a brother, as boys are mean (a sister quote) but you turned out to be pretty nice. Not a talker (most likely the result of having 2 sisters) but very fun to be with and SUCH a great sense of humor. I've never had another brother, but even so I'll venture to say that you have been the best one I could have asked for! You tolerated the only boy thing for awhile but now I'm so glad you have a brother-in-law with the same interests to hang out with. And he's glad too.

 love you, Scotty!





*all pictures taken during scott's visit with us last summer, except, of course, the last one. 
that was taken in 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest