Wednesday, April 27, 2011

in which we dye

Two days before Easter, I stopped by the store and bought a dozen eggs. Plenty for dying.
The night before Easter, we stopped by Costco and bought two dozen more eggs for that purpose. 
I underestimated Carson's desire for being creative.

The excitement grew as we waited for the colored tablets to dissolve.

The "magic crayon" at work



This is one of Carson's creations. My favorite.






"Dinosaur" eggs:
I got this idea from a blog:
lightly crack a hardboiled egg all the way around, then dye it. 

...when you open it up, it looks like this!

So anyway, we're eating mass amounts of egg salad sandwiches this week. Good thing it's my favorite!

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest