Monday, May 16, 2011

our history in numbers

2 the years we've been together
3 the months before Carson proposed
10 the number of diamonds in my wedding and engagement rings together
2 the times we've moved since being married
5 the times I've moved since being with Carson
8 the trips we've made to Olympia since being married
11 a rough estimation of times i've actually cooked dinner since getting a job
9 the length of time we were engaged (in months)
12 the number of dresses I tried on before putting on "the one"
5,000 a low estimate of the times I've realized how selfish, stubborn and foolish I am this year

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest