Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation Week

This picture isn't related to the post as a whole, but I thought I'd include it anyway...
Some people asked what I gave Carson since he gave me tickets to Wicked, for our paper anniversary. 
I gave him this book:
(and in my defense he really wanted it. AND he set an anniversary gift budget which this book was just in, and which he broke with the tickets. I don't mind, but he definitely gave the better gift)

In a way this picture continues the anniversary theme. 
This was part of an anniversary gift from his parents. 
I love that face. 

And this is what our living room looked like while they stayed with us. SO WEIRD.
And that is the most uncomfortable couch bed ever... we slept on the floor the next night. 

We went to see the Falls


And Carson still insists he can't open his eyes for a picture when it's sunny. He could at least smile with squinty eyes but whatever. :)


The Bay men. Carson's pointing out the courthouse in the background - the castle-looking building. 

Good sports. 

We visited an antique store. For about two seconds Carson wanted one.

Tons of old, very neat looking books that we couldn't even dream of affording. 
Love the covers. 
And the green one reminded me of my father. Get it, Mom?

Old postcards

Fun visit! You've seen the rest of the pictures from that weekend - graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest