Wednesday, June 15, 2011

just because

all sorts of pictures and captions to go with them. lucky duck.

On some random night, we were grocery shopping at Albertson's. I thought these cakes were hilarious and ridiculous. So Carson told me to smile with them. 

Erica and I went dress shopping for formal some time in April. These dresses did NOT look this bad in person, and we still like the cut of them. 

On May 1, we dissected a fetal pig in Science class. It was disgusting  but I wasn't that grossed out. This picture was right after something squirted out though. 

Letters to and from my sister... our writing is so different!

I really love conversation starter books and this is a pretty good one. Look it up on Amazon!

What I probably should have been doing on any given night. The running shoes are Carson's but the idea still applies.

 This is my new nightguard (the $400 set back). No, it's not the most attractive thing you've ever seen. 
But it's been working! I've had little to no jaw pain!

Carson is disgusted when I smile with it in. It's not pretty but I don't think it's that bad. 


I was clearly bored one night. Clearly.

 This one was funny to me. Carson was studying unaware. 

Apparently, he saw fit to purchase the entire Costco warehouse while he went shopping
(yes, he does the majority of both grocery shopping and laundry [i fold it] because he's home during the day)

just because. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest