Saturday, July 9, 2011

cell phone pictures

I love my camera, but there are times when it's not as handy as the camera on my phone. Since Carson and I aren't around each other right now, those quick little phone snapshots are fun ways to stay in touch. Since I know you're just dying for it, here are some of those shots!

There are so many... lots are from a year or so ago so I won't share those today
From spring formal...

This was a bit of a failed dinner. It was supposed to be a "light" chicken zucchini alfredo. 
"Light" didn't equal "creamy", unfortunately, so we didn't love this. 

Someone brought their chameleon to Science class as part of their project.
It's cute and cartoonish!

Studying for a sermon

Discovered while cleaning the church. 

Carson's tanline after driving to Naches with one arm ou the window

My sadness at sleeping alone (before Josie moved in)

Random pillow inspiration

Sitting in preaching class...

Microphone the day we preached and were recorded.... 

Carson went to Grand Rapids, MI for a conference in June

Carson's favorite candy is a Rocky Road bar... he loves finding new varieties of them

This was the marker for a camping spot he saw

Preparing a sermon on Colossians downstairs...

I sort of took over this old sweatshirt that's too tight on Carson

He decided to take me up on my suggestion to read Crime and Punishment. 
One of my favorites and he liked it too!

Ha. Trying to decide if I could make a similar shirt (it was expensive and a size too big)

I take a lot of "inspiration" pictures on my phone for pillows, cards, paintings... 
Carson takes pictures of stuffed animals, candy bars, and things like that. His picture texts make me laugh. 
Aren't you glad phones aren't just for calling anymore?

2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest