Sunday, July 24, 2011

kitchen details

I love our little apartment. It's certainly the first place where we've been able to settle and view it as a bit less temporary than our summer dwelling last year. 

So I thought you'd like to see some details of the place! 
Today, we'll tour the kitchen. 

A pottery thing Carson's friend Nick gave us as a wedding gift, employed in holding kitchen utensils. Love that happy face spatula from Miss Em.

My bird platter and crate and barrel nesting bowls. 
Love the warm colors.

The counter. Next to the bird plate and bowls is the microwave. 

My apron collection, minus one. 

Something from our wedding - our last name!

We could prop this window open into the hallway, but I like to leave it closed so that I can leave my frames out there to look at while I wash dishes.  

My passive-aggressive note. We just needed a little reminder. 

Target clock from the wedding. I saw it there the other day if you love this one. 

Owl cookie jar! Anniversary gift from my wonderful mom-in-law.

Spices. I go through the parsley like you wouldn't believe. I've refilled it four times and it's empty again. I love parsley. 

Moved this bulletin board to the empty orange wall and employed it to display wedding pictures.

The fridge. The wedding invite on the bottom left is Josie's :)  

Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of the living room details. 
This is mostly for my benefit, by the way. I love being able to look back and see our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest