Thursday, October 20, 2011

the blessing of friends

There's just something special about these two. 
They're friends from Beaufort, two of the first people that I called when I got engaged. 
Two of the first people I asked to be in my wedding. 
Two of us were in Jillian's wedding. 
And then these ladies are  two people who have been able to come out to Spokane to visit. 
Emily came in Spring 2010, just in time for my 21st birthday.
And Jillian is here now!!
We're having a lovely time enjoying fall. 
And I'm so blessed to have such splendid friends. 





4 comments:

  1. Y'all are SO cute!! Great friends are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: You won a giveaway on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) really like this...and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, so fun to have visitors. and now em has a ring too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest