Wednesday, October 5, 2011

fall birthdays are the best.

Years and years ago, I became blessed by the friendship of one Brooke Mixson (now Kauffman). 
Early on, we would spend our time jumping on her trampoline. Over the years, she's introduced me to coffee (I have the pictures), explained the game of football and corrected my earliest papers in college. 
She got engaged 8 months after I did so we were able to share a month where we both planned weddings together, though we'd theoretically been planning since we met. We've survived braces, crushes, road trips and been there for each other for our various wedding stresses. 
Happiest birthday, Brooke!











1 comment:

  1. That first picture of us....wow. We were ugly. :P

    But it still made me happy to see us, so long ago, so silly, and so ignorant of how much fun would be had for so many, many more years. I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest