Saturday, November 12, 2011

happy birthday molly!

My dear old roommate and friend Molly turned 22 on November 3. Her favorite cake is German Chocolate so I was commissioned by her husband to make one. Very scary, since I wasn't sure how German Chocolate is supposed to taste. I guess it tasted fine, because Molly, Jerrad and Carson all approved.
Here are pictures from the little "party" at Molly and Jerrad's. 
We had pizza, cake and ice cream, and watched Despicable Me (Carson really loved it if anyone is looking for a birthday gift)




























Here is a link to a past birthday post for Molly

1 comment:

  1. I'm taking that birthday hint! I was thinking just this morning that I need to be hunting gifts. You're welcome to throw out more suggestions while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest