Saturday, February 25, 2012

Little Ones


I love this picture. 

Carson and I work in the church nursery in lieu of Sunday school each week. It started because Carson was helping out with one class and I didn't want to go to a class by myself so I volunteered to be in nursery each week keeping the little kids while their parents are in Sunday school. We have a small group of fewer than 10 kids each week, from newborn to two years old (they split into other rooms for the service). I love it; it's my favorite room. We read books, cuddle, knock over stacks of blocks, slide down the little slide and carry baby dolls by their heads. They're just the right age. 

Sometimes Carson takes over for me when I'm tired. Last week, he did and then we filled in for a couple of people during the service. That's when I took the picture above. The kids love him. LOVE him. Just before this, there was a swarm of four or five of them, climbing over him, trying to wrestle or hand him books and toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest