Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To Love and to Cherish


For awhile now, I've wanted to do something frameable with our vows. I've looked on Etsy and Pinterest for ideas and found things I loved but couldn't afford or loved but not quite
The one I love most is this, and actually, I might go back and purchase it. It's affordable for sure and would make a lovely valentine's, birthday or anniversary gift, all of which are coming up soon! Anyway, it mostly inspired my not-nearly-as-nice version. 
Basically, all I did was tear pages out of a notebook with brown kraft paper pages. I put a wedding picture in the middle and then wrote out our vows, which you saw recently, in cursive. It's not perfect and I had no idea what the spacing should be so I'm glad there was room for our names and wedding date at the bottom. 
I still love that I did this, even though it's not perfect. We can walk by anytime and be reminded of the things we promised to each other 20 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest