Friday, February 24, 2012

Webcam

I love pictures. 

My old laptop (I got a new one just before Christmas) didn't have a webcam, so I didn't get to experience these joys on my own. Carson's MacBook has Photobooth which is fun, but I didn't have that capacity on my own laptop so I rarely got to enjoy it (although I definitely took some self-portraits on there). 
Should have submitted this one with the grad school applications


How we use our webcam:
For conversation (Skype!) 
As a mirror (did my makeup in it this morning. there's a real mirror right behind my head.)
To entertain small children while babysitting (even better is recording them and letting them watch. it's magic!)
Taking pictures of ourselves. 

So it's certainly not a necessity, but we (I) have enjoyed it and utilized it often. 

by the way, as to our clothing in these pictures: No, spring hasn't come early (although it's been a pretty mild winter). It's just suuuuper warm inside our apartment so we wear shorts and tshirts. We don't control the heat and we have the blessing of having a too warm instead of too cold place during the winter. It's actually fine because if it gets too hot we just throw open a window. The only real problem is that I'm never dressing warm enough to go outside because our home is so cozy. 
I was telling Carson how blue my eyes looked in the camera. They're usually more gray than blue.
Carson is a nice guy but he can make himself look very much like a creep. He likes to get right in my face and do this creepy look. 
Oh hey, we look normal! 
This is how exciting our life really is. Double chins all around...
He was showing off his muscles to the computer screen so I took his picture, of course.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest