Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Deck the Halls...?

I'm looking online for decorating ideas. 
Here are some things (several of them clearance) that I've been thinking about:

Actually, I'd just like lamps. We have one right now and it's great. One on the bookshelves (or a side table if we get one) and one next to our bed would be super. 

I have a similar lamp at my parent's. I love it, and I'd love to find a way to get it over here. Probably not gonna happen though. 



Nothing special... but I'd love to have a wall with black and whites of places we've been - scenery and that kind of thing. Probably various sizes of black frames for that. 


[Bed Bath and Beyond]

While I'm not a coffee lover (tea drinker), I absolutely LOVE this. With a black frame. Love the stenciled look and design of it. Would be easy to make?

[on Etsy]

I think I love this. I'd have to see it in person. I do like the colors. Both Carson and I like warm color tones.






Okay, maybe not quite this distressed. I do like the trend of signs all over the house though. 
I'd probably attempt to make something similar.


Furniture... well we're still sitting on the floor to eat dinner, which doesn't bug us.
 We've been searching Craigslist for couches and are hoping to score something soon. 
Then we'll be searching for a pal with truck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest