Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
In honor of this holiday, our apartment has become covered with shamrocks. They're on mirrors, windows, lamps... I cut them out of various sheets of green cardstock I had sitting around and let me tell you - that is NOT an easy shape to freehand. 





And the other thing we did to "celebrate" this holiday is to buy a Shamrock Shake at McDonald's.
 Yum! 

Green nails ("Mint" from Forever 21)

Lucky Charms... purchased especially for this holiday

Maybe this green headband I got for Valentine's Day (it's pretty ruffly so I don't know)

And of course wearing green. No pinches for us! :)

I'll be thinking of other ways to incorporate green into our day today. I think I have some green jello in the cabinet and I'm pretty sure green salad would make a lovely green dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest