Saturday, March 24, 2012

Straight No Chaser

I never posted about what I got for my birthday, and that's mostly because I didn't take pictures of my gifts. I got a lot of fun things: some clothes, a notebook, kitchen things, funny owl washcloths the only owl things I got, so maybe that whole themed thing is dying out). 
But Carson got me something else that I really loved... tickets! 

A few years ago, I watched this widely spread video on YouTube (watch it all the way through) and from there watched more. Really found myself enjoying this a capella group, Straight No Chaser.

So Carson read in the Inlander that they were coming to Spokane and purchased tickets a couple of months ago. We went on March 18th (Scott's birthday!). 

The concert was at the Bing Crosby Theater. I'd never been there before but it's beautiful inside. He got us seats in the balcony because he thought we'd be able to see better up there (I'm really short). We ended up sitting in the very last row, but that was just fine. Our view was still great, as the theater isn't huge (744 seats according to the website). The acoustics were great and the performance was terrific! We both loved it. It was well done and very entertaining. 







Here's a few videos I took:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest