Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two Years

It's been two years since we became Mr. and Mrs. Bay. 
I really don't even know what to say about that. 
It was a wonderful day, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but I'm glad that it was the first day of the rest of our lives and not necessarily the highlight of our entire life together. 
That was the point from which the rest could grow.
It was the start of everything else.
On that day, we loved each other more than ever, but nothing compared to what we have now. 
I love thinking back to our wedding. It was perfect in its imperfections. 

But more than that, I am happy to live life with this man. To have memories that are not all about me in a white dress. I'm thankful for the failure and laughter and things that only we can reminisce about. I'm thankful that we live life together as our own family unit, and not as separate entities. 

Life isn't perfect and wonderful all the time, but I'm glad it's with him. 






3 comments:

  1. Yay! Rejoicing with you for God's work in bringing you two together. It's been a joy to follow along with your blog these years... now if we could just meet Carson in person!! love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two! What a beautiful thing marriage is, isn't it? Always love seeing your sweet wedding pics :) Have a wonderful day with your man.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest