Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Halls are Decked

I love Christmas. Surely that must have been evident. 
I've had fun creating gifts, setting up decorations, and making fun Christmasy things for our home. 

We bought an advent calendar at World Market. I remember loving them when I was little. The same anticipation hasn't really stuck with us as adults, because to date we've remembered to open this just once (it was on the second, so we opened two that day).

I've been trying to come up with an idea for hanging Christmas cards. This probably won't make the cut, so I'm brainstorming some better plans. I used one of ours to see how it would look.

Made this banner from old book pages and I love how it turned out.


We stuffed and sent our Christmas cards the other night while watching Home Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest