Monday, April 8, 2013

Easy Chicken Recipes

Two recipes with similar ingredients, so I thought that they could share the same post. 
Basically what you'd need for either of these:
Can of crescent rolls
Cream Cheese
Shredded Chicken

The first is a Chicken Roll-up, something I found on Pinterest. The original recipe is found here
I didn't really do too many variations, so I'll let you click on the link if you'd like, but a few notes: 
1, don't make this with the small cans of six crescent rolls... they will turn out really dinky and small. 
2, I didn't use Monterey Jack cheese because I don't usually have it. I used cheddar, and it turned out fine.
3, I used a packet of ranch dressing mix because I thought that it would be nice and flavorful and it was! 

Next, as I said, the ingredients are very similar. However, this recipe is almost identical to one that my mom used to make when we were growing up. The only addition there would be green onions. I found this recipe here. I also purchased the correct sized-can of rolls, so they look like they're supposed to.


Suggestions: Green onions! Grilled Chicken instead of cooked chicken - love the flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest