Monday, September 16, 2013

Pumpkin Cake

I've made this so many times since I discovered the recipe, whenever that was. It's so incredibly easy and would be really easy to adapt, so I'd recommend making this one for fall! 


You will need: 
Cake mix (I've used spice cake mix and yellow cake mix. Doesn't matter.)
2 eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1 15oz can pumpkin 
Optional:
 cinnamon, chocolate chips, maybe some walnuts or pecans? I think making some sort of a glaze on top would be excellent too, but I haven't experimented. 

Mix those together and throw into a greased Bundt pan. 
350* for 20-30 minutes (I've found that it depends, but I think perhaps my oven is just unreliable). 



This picture is of this recipe with the spice cake mix. I only used one egg for some reason and it was good, but fell apart and was crumbly.

This one was a yellow cake mix, and I used two eggs so it fell right out of the pan and was super moist.

This cake/bread seems to get more moist and better tasting by the next day, so if I'm making it for something, I usually make it a day ahead. It's great either way though. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a pumpkin recipe that I pinned that has a glaze that would be good on this.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest