Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Funfetti Dip

Out of all the dip recipes I've tried (it sounds like I'm talking about tobacco here, but don't worry, never tried that), this one was probably the biggest hit, and it was really simple too!

I've had a similar recipe pinned for awhile, and I made this one because someone in our community group was having a birthday. I was going to make a cake, but I didn't have all the ingredients and the snow was really piled up and the car was sort of stuck in the driveway so I had Carson run to the store when he got off work and made this instead. I'm glad, because this was a huge hit. I made the pea "guac" the same night so we had a contrast of really healthy... and this. But this was amazing.

You'll Need:
1/2 C melted and cooled butter (that's one stick. told you it wasn't healthy. You could probably get away with less)
8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 C powdered sugar
1 C Funfetti cake mix
1 tsp vanilla (I always add more than recipes say)
1 T sprinkles

Melt butter and set aside to cool. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, funfetti with electric mixer (I used my hand mixer). Add vanilla and butter slowly. Beat for two more minutes. Stir in sprinkles. Put in fridge.
Top with sprinkles before serving. Enjoy with Nilla Wafer Cookies!
(this was such a hit that all the cookies were gone by the end, but there were 21 people at our house, so it serves quite a few people)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest