Monday, September 29, 2014

Jacksonville Zoo

The day that I met up with Morgan to go to Beaufort, Carson and I decided to explore Jacksonville. We threw a few ideas around (things we discovered on the internet, since I've not been there in about ten years and Carson's just been to the airport). We decided ultimately though to go to the zoo. Friends of mine from Beaufort, Maria and Dakota, now live in Jacksonville with their three precious children (the baby was just two weeks old at the time of this little trip!). They were going to the zoo, so we tagged along. Carson played photographer the entire time.








I had to show Carson what a stingray looked like, since he recently got stung by one.

The squirrels got so close!







Maria and I! She did my hair for my wedding and used to drive me to youth group before I had a license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest