Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Evergreen Shirt

Oh goody, another freezer paper project! Carson found some plain tshirts for cheap at a thrift store and I thought I'd make them fun. This is the only pen I've gotten around to so far, and he loves it! Since we're all the way across the country now, there have been people who know it's a state, but don't know it's Washington, and Carson has enjoyed telling them about his state and that I made it, which always impresses them.

It's super easy to trace something to make a stencil (or to be much more brave and freehand) and to pick up a paintbrush and make any plain shirt (or pillows) your own! 

I have more details on this in my first post about freezer painting, if you're interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest